These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's express written consent.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- 'framing' (iframes)
- Article 'Spinning'
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com may change or modify this policy without notice.
If www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security..
www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com may disable your user ID and password at www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com, or hosted or published upon this website.
www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Gauntlet Fitness Ardmore in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com and undertake to keep www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's legal advisers) incurred or suffered by www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com may take such action as www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com's rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NEVADA, USA, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NEVADA, USA.
The full name of www.gauntletfitnessardmore.com is Gauntlet Fitness Ardmore.
Gauntlet Fitness Ardmore's registered address is
109 West Main St, Ardmore OK 73401
Rules for participation in the Gauntlet Fitness’ Individual Challenge.
1. There will be 2 divisions, one for males and one for females. Both divisions will be capped at the first 50 competitors. There is a $40 entry fee per competitor.
2. Object of each individual is to compete to the best of their ability in 10 separate exercises. At each station, the athlete will have 1 minute to perform the given task until time is called or until the objective is complete, or will be timed to perform a certain amount of repetitions. The athlete will then be permitted 3-4 minutes to rest and report to the next exercise station and go over the instructions before the3- 4 minutes has expired,, or a total of 5 minutes per station.
3. Once the clock sounds at the end of the 3-4 minute break, the next exercise will start at the sound of the clock for the entire event. The end of the minute will also be terminated by the sound of the clock, at which point all staff will immediately mark the progress for that athlete and then record their progress.
4. Points will be scored as follows. Highest to lowest will be written and 1st place for each event will be awarded 50 points, 2nd 49 points, 3rd 48 points...etc..until 50th will receive 1 point. Should any athlete tie, those points will be shared. For example, say 3 athletes bench press 225#s 3 times and that # places them in a tie for 24, 25, and 26—they will each receive 26 points since (27 + 26 + 25)/3 = 26 points. If two tie say at 11th and 12th place, then each will receive 39.5 points since 40 + 39 = 79/2 = 39.5 points.
5. All 10 events will be totaled and the highest score will win each division and the 1st place trophy.
6. If there is a tie, each athlete will then perform a 50’ sled drag, 10 pull ups, & 100 ole blue bilateral, single jumps for time. The order of the athletes will be determined by a coin flip. Winner of the flip will choose which position they desire to run in.
7. Please visit our website for further illustrations on each event or call Shawn 580-920-3628 or Ashley 580-920-5512 for any questions. We are offering a great discount for any registered competitor and all events are currently set up in our gym to practice and perform.
- Keg (medicine balls) Toss. All Athletes will choose any ball to start with and must toss it over a bar measuring 14’ from the ground. The athlete must face away from the bar then explode, with a power clean type-lift to explode the ball over the bar. The ball must clear over the bar and land on the other side to count, just like a high jumper, pole vaulter, etc. The athlete will then progress to the next heavier ball and will continue until the time is expired. The heaviest cleared ball will be their score. Once the athlete has determined that they cannot clear a heavier ball, they then may choose to utilize the remaining time to clear their last cleared ball as many times as possible, as the total reps cleared will be used for tie-breakers in scoring this event. For example, 5 women cleared the 16lb ball, but athlete #16 cleared the 16# ball 5 times and the others only 4, she would receive the higher points.
-Slammers x 10 followed by Sled Back Drag x 100’. Male sled @ 460#, Female sled @ 325#s. Athlete will begin at the marked line, even with the sled. They will then sprint to their slammer (80#men/55#women), shall raise the ball to clear the head, then slam it on the ground for one complete repetition. The entire ball must clear the top of the head to count and must perform 10 complete reps. They will then sprint back to the sled and drag it one complete 100’ circle until the front of the sled touches the starting line to stop the clock.
-Power Toss. Male 55# ball, Female 20# ball. Each athlete will lie down on their back and rest the medicine ball on their chest, with their palms facing in and fingers running on the outside of the ball. A marker will be 50” from the ground and must be struck every toss for the repetition to count, athlete's head must not leave the ground. Each athlete will have 1 minute to strike the marker as many times as possible.
-Crab Fisherman. Athlete will use a 50' rope to pull a weighted sled 50', then return the sled to original cone using a back drag pull. 50’ crab fisherman pull, back drag return 50' to original cone for time. Men 225#, Ladies 145#
-Atlas Stone Carry. Males to carry 3 x 150lbs stones 50’. Females = 70, 80, & 100lbs (1 of each). Athletes to carry stones the full 50’ cradled in their arms with hands or using the strongman bear hug hold. Athletes may not lift the ball to their shoulder and center of ball must lie below athlete's head. Time begins at the whistle when athletes will sprint 50’ to their atlas stones and will end when the last stone is dropped behind the 50’ line. All stones must be past the 50' line and time will only stop when all 3 have been cleared.
-Bench Press. Males will bench press 225lbs. Females = 95lbs. Bouncing off of one’s chest will not be allowed and arms must lock out at the top with a slight pause, for a repetition to count. Judge will demonstrate during the 4 minute break correct form.
-Ammo Can Carry. Male, 97#s. Female 54#s . Athlete will have one minute to carry the kettlebells (one in each hand) as far as they can. The total distance will be measured from the closest dropped and resting kettlebell.
-Pull ups. Any grip can be used for pull ups—pronated, supinated, neutral, alternating, etc… and any combination may be used. All pull ups must clear chin above bar and must come to complete, full-lock-hang at the bottom before rising. Strict pull ups only and momentum is strictly prohibited. Athlete will have 1 minute to get as many as they can. U.S. Marines standards format to be used with the exception that any grip may be used. Athletes allowed unlimited grip changes but feet may never touch the ground.
-Battle Rope. Each athlete will have 40 seconds to bilaterally move the battle rope using a water dragon, wave type pattern. Repetitions are scored when both ropes rise off the 6” diameter p.v.c. pipe which will be exactly one foot from the anchor of the rope.
-Agility ladder using the icky shuffle into a 50’ sprint, return 50’ sprint into icky shuffle, then immediately into Ole’ Blue (weighted jump rope x 200 repetitions for time. Only bilateral jumping is permitted and single jumps only. If the ladder is to be corrected due to athlete touching the ladder, a 5s per infraction will be added. 5s penalty, is determined by the agility ladder being knocked out of shape and needing adjustment.
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR UNAA TOURNAMENT COMING UP ON 20 OCTOBER 2018 IN OUR NEW FACILITY. We have even upped our game in eliminating subjectivity to our sport. We have purchased custom blue mats which cover the entire gym as well as custom green landing platforms in between every obstacle. We wanted to make it that simple, land on the green and you are good, touch the blue mats (signifying water) and you lose that point. We still always encourage a recorder in case there is a discrepancy. IT IS OUR TOP GOALS TO HAVE THE BEST NINJAS ADVANCE AND THAT EVERYONE IS GIVEN AN EVEN PLAYING FIELD. We are so excited to showcase our new facility with all of its advancements and to have the most fair tournament you've ever attended. Can't wait to see you this season!!!
We have started on our new season here at Gauntlet Fitness and have introduced our 6 skill level ninja advancement program. We are so excited to train your child with a skill and age appropriate program that has been fine-tuned for years, ensuring optimum growth and safety for your athlete. Ask for details.
5 Interstate Dr., Ardmore OK 73401